Hello students, try solving these questions. The questions might seem easy but accuracy is the differentiating factor in such questions. These questions will check your command on Grammar.
In the following questions, a part of the sentence is underlined. Beneath each sentence, four different ways of paraphrasing the underlined part are indicated. Choose the best alternative among the four options.
- The management can still hire freely but cannot scold freely.
- Cannot scold at will
- Cannot give umbrage
- Cannot take decision to scold
- Cannot scold willfully
- This government has given subsidies to Navratnas but there is still no whether the subsequent one will do
- Whether the subsequent government will do so
- If the government to follow will accept the policy
- If the government to follow will adhere to the policy
- Whether the subsequent one do so
- the Romanians may be restive under Soviet direction but they are tied to Moscow by ideological and military links.
- They are close to Moscow from ideological and military perspective
- They are preparing for a greater revolution
- Secretly they rather enjoy the prestige of being protected by the mighty Soviets
- There is nothing they can do about it
Academic Research Associate, BFactory