B-Factory is a venture started by two Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad alumni. It is a one stop higher education and career guide for young graduates.
Vision: “To make higher education and employment systems better in India"
Mission: “To become a premium training institute for MBA preparation, government and bank job entrances, placement training, corporate communication and vocational expertise in India”
• Passion: A desire to excel
• Perseverance: Determination to compete
• Progress: A determination to improve and to set milestones
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING VERTICALS:
1. CAT CORNER: “Producing young talent for top notch B schools” – B-Factory provides MBA preparation training to graduates across streams and specializations in the city. The institute trains for CAT/XAT/SNAP/IIFT/NMAT and GMAT examinations.
2. PLACEMENT TRAINING: In India, there is a significant gap between job applicants’ skill set and recruiters’ expectations. Applicants have the talent required but they need to polish their skills to be successful in the corporate world. B-Factory is dedicated to bridge that gap with its placement preparation program for campuses. In this series, B-Factory has partnered with two of Ranchi’s most reputed colleges, BIT Mesra and MIM Ranchi. B-Factory also conducts placement training classes at KMPM College, Jamshedpur.
3. SOFT SKILLS TRAINING: B-Factory is also the founder of the famous site www.gdpitrainers.com. The site is one of the best online portals in the country for GD/PI training modules and reading interviewer and interviewee experiences.
4. GOVERNMENT JOB ENTRANCE ZONE: B-Factory specializes in training for competitive examinations like PO/Clerk/Railways/SSC/CDS and LIC entrance. The institute has trained faculty from top Management colleges in the country – All faculty at the coaching are 90+ percentilers in the top aptitude examinations like CAT.
5. LAW ZONE: B-Factory trains students for Legal aptitude examinations like CLAT. The institute also teachers students for other +2 based exams like SAT and IPM. Institute director is an author of an in house Legal aptitude book called the “LAP – Legal Aptitude Practice”
We have vacancy for different faculty positions - Candidates interested in a teaching profession can submit their resume to our director's mail id: email@example.com
Candidates interested in marketing manager/ business development manager/ sales manager/ sales executive roles can also send applications. We are hiring!
People interested in becoming a franchise of B-Factory can also mail at the above given mail id. Detailed franchise proposal with benefits and support details shall be mailed back only after adequate discussion with the sender.